Thursday, October 3, 2013

First Thoughts...


 
It’s not like that

It’s just wrong

I’m not sure what it is

Something’s off

I only really want things to work out

Crazy as it might seem

I want more

 

I want to like peaches

I want to go skinny dipping

I want my phone to stop spontaneously playing music

I want to know big words

And what they mean

I want to make toast with the end of the loaf

And like the colour yellow

I want appreciate the smell of turkey brine

 

I want to learn to love everything

And I want to eat a pizza slice; the crust first

I want to taste peanut butter

And learn how to cook Cajun food

I want to explore my history

 

I want the grass to tickle my ears

I want to read the newspaper in the candle light

I want know what real love is 

And stop and smell the roses (literally)

I want to dance in the rain

And be surrounded by cows

I want to understand the true meaning of nursery rhymes

But really most of all I want to understand myself

No comments:

Post a Comment